We’re looking for contributions to our content for International Women’s Day. There are three ways for you to get involved:
Get a piece of paper and write on it, preferably using a Sharpie or something similar:
‘Being a woman means’ and then finish the sentence in your own words.
Take a photo, or get someone to take a photo of you, holding the piece of paper.
Record a video of yourself on your phone, in landscape only. Start the video introducing yourself and talking about what you’ve been up to that day to warm up.
Then tell me about a woman who has made a big impact in your life. Tell me as much or as little as you would like. Make it conversational.
Film this during the day when there is natural light to be used, but please don’t sit in front of a window with the camera facing the window, otherwise you will be silhouetted and won’t be seen.
Answer this short questionnaire:
1. Who is a woman you wish more people would know about and why?
2. Why do you think it’s important to celebrate International Women’s Day?
3. What do you hope the world will be like for future generations of women?
4. What’s a book you think every woman should read?
5. What is something you would like the woman reading this to know?
Feel free to include a paragraph about yourself, what you do, and a link to your website or social media.
Send your submissions to email@example.com by 19:00 AEDT on Tuesday, 7 March 2017.